We are currently being retained by a multi award winning logistics company who are seeking a talented individual to manage their operations/customer care team.
• Ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations for both Imports & Exports
• Drive customer service excellence by ensuring the team is meeting client KPI’s and is adding value to the clients
• Act as an escalation point for customer service complaints
• Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service
• Ensure compliance with customs regulations
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with all clients
• Liaise with Sales department to ensure smooth implementation of new accounts
• Recruit, manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
• Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to further develop their career in a management role with a forward thinking and progressive business.
- Import Export
- Freight Forwarding
- Ocean Freight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job