Operations Manager to Leading Social Housing Provider
*** job offers high prospects and career progression ***
** working with an Excellent Team & Director **
*** ARLA Lettings & Property Management Course Fully Funded ***
Established North London Housing Group
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established social housing organisation who are leaders within their fields and who offer excellent career progression.
The role also combines the administrative duties of running the office with the management of the property portfolio. This is a varied and exciting role with plenty of opportunity to grow within the company.
To support our expansion we are looking to fill a number of office based roles and have an immediate requirement for an Operations Manager.
As Operations Manager,you will be working in a fast-paced and demanding environment dealing with landlords, tenants and contractors. You must be a strong and resilient character who is a confident communicator with the ability to resolve issues effectively within a timely manner, all while delivering exceptional levels of customer service. You must be willing to carry out relevant tasks to contribute towards the success of the business.
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Operationally, become the eyes and ears for the Director on the road and within the office
- Manage the day to day operations and ensure processes are re-developed (where necessary) in order to improve efficiency.
- Oversee Rent Collections including arrears reporting & bad debt recovery.
- Oversee Voids and Repairs Desk, ensuring maintenance issues are resolved in a timely manner and voids turned around asap.
- Overseeing the Customer Service Desk.
- Organisation of all HQ office functions - filing, IT, utilities, stationery etc.
- Updating Weekly & Monthly progress reports and reporting to the Managing Director of the Group
- Support recruitment and selection activities and take responsibility for preparing documents to support appointments and inductions.
- Co-ordinate learning and development activities including staff reviews, booking training and evaluating effectiveness.
- To allow you to undertake this role you will have a dedicated property assistant and property admin staff working with you
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A willingness to 'muckin’ and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by a small business
- The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively.
- Have a passion for property management and property in general.
- Be keen to work in an office environment and be a part of a busy team.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- 20 days Annual Leave
- An excellent team to work with
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
The ARLA Lettings and Property Management Course is offered as part of this role.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel with us please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Key Words: Operations Manager, Operations, Office Manager, Repairs Manager, Voids Manager, Property Manager, Housing Manager, Maintenance Manager, Repairs Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Assistant Housing Manager, Property Management, Lettings, Property Manager, Senior Property Manager, Junior Property Manager, Housing Manager, Senior Housing Manager, Junior Housing Manager, Head of Housing, Head of Social Housing, Assistant Property Manager, Assistant Housing Manager, Property Management, Head of Property Management, Lettings Manager, ARLA, CFP, Housing, Social Housing, Housing Association, Rent Recovery, Rent Recovery Manager, Rent Recovery Officer, Rent Arrears, Rent Arrears Officer, Property Assistant, Housing Officer, Housing Inspector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'