Alderwood are currently representing one of the UK's leading Training Providers who specialist in Corporate IT Training, Skills Development & Certification.
The Operations Manager will be accountable for 3 Training Managers & 25 Trainers indirect across the country.
You will be responsible for planning & coordinating the day to day delivery in the UK, overseeing process, performance, cost & budget and people.
- Operational KPI's, to include; freelance spend, trainer and room utilisation, facilities, equipment, trainer day rates, courseware and labs
- Weekly management and communication
- Management of the trainer pool including development and welfare
- IT, training environment and associated hardware / software
- Facilities and facilities management.
- Process review and enhancement
- A point of contact for business escalation and a conduit for the implementation of effective solutions.
- Management and reporting of Internal SLA's and overall quality of service.
- To be an ambassador for change and help maintain a can do culture within the wider operations team, leading by example with passion and enthusiasm.Location:
- Salary & Benefits:
- It is essential that candidates have experience in managing IT Training delivery.
This role is predominantly based in the South East - Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, London, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire etc.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary of £40000 - £55000 DOE
- 23 days leave + bank holidays
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Phone & Laptop
- Healthcare & flexi-benefits package
Please contact to apply.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
- IT Training
- IT Training manager
- IT Operations Manager - Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job