Operations Manager, IT Service Manager - £65K - £70K + Bonus + Bens - London, City
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager to release and deliver a new product data service to a consortium of big brand retail and FMCG organisations. The service is set to save millions in lost revenue and will be high profile within the industry. The service includes a technical infrastructure and manual/logistics operation. The Operations Manager will run the day to day operation, delighting subscribers through effective, efficient, high quality service provision and ensuring continued operation to exceed SLAs, continued improvement in service provision and cost efficiencies.
Role of the Operations Manager
- Establishing the service delivery function to support high volumes of service subscribers, both retailers and suppliers, ranging from the very large to SME.
- Ongoing management of service delivery to exceed agreed service levels, including appropriate reporting, team and outsource vendor management.
- Deliver continuous improvement to drive service delivery improvements, cost efficiencies and manage product enhancements into service roadmap.
- Be the passionate voice for all service customers, irrespective of size or role
- Support of sales operations (major accounts) and their Customer Success Managers
- Execution of onboarding (outbound subscriber acquisition) programmes using both direct, matrixed and vendor resources.
- Responsibility for inbound customer and technical support, escalations and reporting. Deliver best practise service management to keep customers informed and deliver resolutions within target timelines.
- Day to day operational management of outsource arrangements with technical catalogue platform and physical check outsource vendors (excluding commercial management).
Requirements of the Operations Manager:
- Proven experience as a Service Manager of 10+ years likely from IT service provider background offering mission critical B2B services
- Demonstrable experience of building high performance service organisations from the ground up
- Implemented best practise service management processes both for outbound customer acquisition and inbound customer support
- ITIL or similar experience with clear evidence of delivering continuous process improvement in service management and delivery role
- 5+ years management experience of outsource service providers, both technical infrastructure and manual/logistics operations
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Politically astute with experience of managing mixed internal and external stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to effectively manage and focus robust and diverse group of stakeholders, delivering specified outcome to time and budget
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills, supported by excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Full spec available on request
- Operations Manager
- IT Operations Manager
- IT Service Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job