Operations Manager - Inbound Mail - £50k - £60k + benefits
Our client is a global name in the mail, communications & marketing services industry. Due to serious growth and a range of acquisitions they require an Operations Manager with a strong knowledge of Inbound Mailing services to join the senior management team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Management of the Scanning, Banking teams team, ensuring that service levels are known, displayed and challenged. Ensure a program and culture of continuous improvement is in place. This will cover all elements from reporting and SLA management to improving how we communicate with clients during monthly reviews.
2. Development of the team, including training and cross skilling to ensure adequate and appropriate resource is available to deliver the required service levels consistently throughout the department and each process platform.
3. Development of commercial offering for inbound operations- working closely with the GM to understand profitability by product or service, which areas we should grow to assist us to maximise sales and margin improvement.
4. Play a key role, as part of the local senior management team, contributing to the strategic aims of the site and wider organisation.
5. Document, Data Processing / management
6. Managing a team to facilitate document preparation, finishing Scanning and IT orientated
7. To work to strategically expand, preserve or improve the company's procedures, standards or policies while adhering to business edicts and regulatory guidelines.
8. To recognise business opportunities.
9. To work with the GM and other Senior members to set the Sunderland income target for the year
10. To manage the expenditure of the commercial budget
11. To represent the Inbound area of the business where required
12. To deliver expected KPI's for the Inbound department
13. To monitor and measure the Production Planning process, ensuring customer requirements are met on time in full.
14. To follow due process on NCR's and customer complaints
15. Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its associated policies.
16. Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
· Must be well organised with good project management and strategic planning abilities
· Strong problem-solving and follow-through skills
· Able to work independently, lead teams and interact with all levels of management
· Good computer skills and proficient in Microsoft products such as word and Excel.
· Ability to gather information and transfer this in a professional report for various meetings and Senior team.
· Use of initiative and forward thinker