Operations Manager - Hospitality Recruitment
Are you a crème de la crème recruiter with hands on hospitality experience? Looking to get your teeth into the next challenge? Just one more question… where have you been?!
We're currently looking for a talented Recruitment Ops Manager to conquer our next challenge in none other than buzzing Richmond! We require an experienced and charismatic candidate who will take responsibility for day to day candidate and client management. A passion to succeed in development of current clients and ability to assist in the growth of our new office by driving the business forward. A strong administrative background is essential, together with excellent IT skills. The ideal candidate will be professional at all times and have the ability to communicate with clients and candidates at all levels within the industry.
Now unfortunately, I can't tell you what a "Day in the Life" will be like because no two days are the same - but what I can promise you is not a single dull moment. Your main focus will be to work effectively on your own to manage all operational duties like fulfilling staff bookings, client management etc.
So, what makes YOU perfect for the job? Well, a few reasons are because:
- You're amazing at building and maintaining relationships
- You can spot a recruitment opportunity from miles away - you know all the best ways and places to attract applicants
- You're financially innovative - keeping costs low is second nature to you, and the possibility of earning extra money by completing a shift per week has just widened your smile even more
- Your cup is half full - above all, you want to make sure your team is happy. You'll monitor your casual team's progression, up-skill and re-train whenever necessary, and spread shifts amongst your team as equally as possible (happy team = work is a dream!)
- You're a great teacher - you'll look after the new recruits alongside existing team members and get them trained up in no time!
- You already have experience within both recruitment and hospitality industries
- You're confident - from leading sign-ins, to answering any client queries, you have no doubts in your abilities!
What can we do for you? Aside from a fantastic salary of course…
- Achievable company bonus scheme (earn up to an extra 25% on top of your salary by smashing targets) & £750 personal training budget in yr 1 (it goes up after that!)
- Salary dependent upon individual experience 24-30k
- Autonomy to run your own budget, make decisions & mould the department - the sky's the limit!
- Company pension scheme and genuinely generous, enhanced Maternity/ Paternity policy
- Wine o'clock every Friday (don't worry clients, strictly after 6pm!)
- Hospitality Recruitment