Our client have an excellent opportunity to join a company that is truly excelling, as an Operations Manager at one of their award-winning parks in Glasgow, Scotland.
In return for your hard work as our Operations Manager, you will receive a Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to work for a great company who truly invest in their staff. You will also receive:
- Free access to leisure facilities
- Staff discounts
- Optional live-in accommodation
- Generous pension scheme
Our client is a successful holiday leisure business. They offer lodge and caravan holidays, providing top quality accommodation, restaurants and bars, along with a range of entertainment and organised activities.
As Operations Manager, your role will be to manage individual department managers and their teams at the location. This will include:
- Helping to set annual budgets and park strategy.
- Assisting with the management of revenue, budgets and costs.
- Managing the day to day running of the park and its operations - Leisure, Food & Beverage, Reception, Grounds & Maintenance, Entertainment.
- Recruitment, appraisal and training.
- Leading a customer-focused environment.
- Helping to create a motivating and challenging work environment for all staff.
The Ideal Operations Manager:
In addition to your upbeat, positive nature, strong customer focus and attention to detail you will have proven you already have the main qualities needed to shine in this role with ready examples of:
- Developing and directing a high performing multi-functional team.
- Responding effectively to customer needs.
- Your ability to work effectively under pressure
If a passion for quality hospitality provision and customer service is what drives you, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Operations Manager.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.