Operations Manager - Healthcare Standards
Based in The City, this Operations Manager / Consultant Healthcare Standards opportunity is a key role, advising a range of clients on how to successfully deploy standards and solutions in the healthcare sector, while also assisting in the development and maintenance of these standards.
Working in a friendly, collaborative and professional environment, you will be part of a great team who deliver excellent customer support through their knowledge and enthusiasm for introducing and improving standards in healthcare. If you would like to join the team, you will need existing experience of Standards and Supply Chain matters within the healthcare sector, have strong analytical skills, an aptitude for absorbing and using technical knowledge and confident customer facing skills.
Key responsibilities for this Operations Manager / Consultant role are;
- To be the technical expert in one or more areas of the Healthcare / Supply Chain Standards system
- Take a technical lead role in projects and on-going activities based on the key deliverables of the strategic and operational plans
- Participate in research, keep up-to date with business practices in target markets and new technologies/solutions
- Provide 2nd line technical support to clients
- Provide technical expertise to the development and management of products & services
- Provide technical expertise into the Global Standards Management Process
- To develop application based implementation guidelines and other documentation in relation to specific projects and industry deployments
- To facilitate working groups and liaise with other relevant organisations
- To liaise with and (where appropriate) leverage the work of the overseas operations, UK clients and other solution providers.
- Support the Training Team - providing content and supporting delivery.
- Facilitation of industry workshops supporting service delivery.
- Provides education and evangelism of services offerings both internally and externally, this includes attending and presenting at conferences, industry forums and workshops.
To apply successfully for this opportunity, you will share our client’s ethos, which is;
- Excellence - Strive to deliver beyond expectations
- Professionalism - Ethical, honest and respectful
- Collaboration - Building partnerships through open communications
You will also have experience of implementing standards in the Healthcare sector and be able to demonstrate expertise in understanding customer requirements and proposing compelling solutions. You will be a highly motivated and innovative individual, who tackles assignments with enthusiasm and commitment.
To find out more about this excellent opportunity please send your details to Ian Hardy at Onyx Recruitment.