Exciting Operations Manager Opportunity - Harrow
Star is recruiting for a well-established medical devices company that specialises in manufacturing and marketing Urology, Wound Care and Ostomy products within Primary and Secondary Care environments. As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the development and efficient implementation of a warehouse and sales order processing service whilst ensuring you and your team provide high levels of customer service.
The Operations Manager's key responsibilities include:
- Daily supervision of the warehouse and sales order processing
- Ensuring targets are met on a cost effective basis by planning, scheduling and reviewing workload and manpower
- Monitoring the overall operations performance through agreed KPIs that meet the company objective
- Provide direction, development and leadership to operations staff and monitor their performance against established performance goals
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Excellent knowledge of the supply chain process including: imports to transportation to stock management systems
- Background in operations management within a Sales and Marketing organisation
- Experience of managing a subcontracting environment
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication, planning and organisational skills
Apply for this Operations Manager opportunity now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on !
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.