Our client is looking for apeople-oriented, experienced Club Manager (Golf Club) to join the business.
A passion for Golf would be desirable but not essential, commercial operations experience in a must.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Human Resources.
- Supporting Board and Management Committee.
- Club promotion.
- Purchase Order Processing and Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Membership management.
- Societies and Events Management.
- At least five years management in a commercial organisation with budget responsibility and significant interaction with clients, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Proven management skills with an ability to develop direct reports.
- Financial understanding/awareness necessary to manage budgets and to present credible and costed programmes.
- Success in devising and delivering programmes to enhance performance ideally through increasing sales, retention of customers or marketing.
- An understanding of the culture, issues and frustrations associated with a member’s club.
- Obvious willingness and confidence to take a front facing role in selling the benefits of an organisation.
- Significant post-secondary achievement.
- Degree/HNDBusiness studies, Finance or relevant subject.
- Ability to react quickly and positively to all members requirements.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to acquire new skills quickly.
- An organised planner and finisher.
- Presentation skills capable of providing cogent and convincing representations to all stakeholders.
- Assertive yet empathetic - high achievement drive / initiative.
- Willing to question procedures and systems.
- Articulate and well presented.
- Responds to financial incentives.
- Willing to take responsibility.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"