A Large Freight Forwarding Company, is looking to appoint an LCL Operations Manager to join their successful team in Essex.
- Managing the day to day LCL export bookings of ocean freight shipments, predominantly into niche markets.
- Raising job files and all of the appropriate paperwork.
- Processing the jobs utilizing the in house system.
- Customs entries using the NES System.
- AMS completion where applicable.
- Extensive client liaison both written (email) and verbal (telephone).
- Extensive supplier liaison and negotiation.
- Internal liaison with the sales team assisting with quotations and service status information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ocean freight operations experience with an export bias.
- Customer service experience with the ability to build strong relations.
- Experience of calculating freight quotations.
- Negotiating skills to maximise gross profit.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Good IT Skills.
For more information on this opportunity please apply today!
- Freight Forwarding
- Ocean Freight