Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within an established Management Solutions company based in Essex. They are looking to hire a bright and confident Operations Manager for Cash Allocations to join their fantastic team.
- Lead the cash management operations including daily cash administration
- Supervise and direct the Allocations team, which includes setting targets and goals to enhance staff performance
- Review all cash management documentation for new and existing process within the department
- Review all cash transactions, ensuring bank balances are reconciled and any unfamiliar items are investigated
- Work with Projects and Sales team to ensure accurate cash allocation management
- Responsibility for recovery of incorrect payments, legal cases and liaising with Credit Control team and litigation solicitors
- Prior experience in this role or similar
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements, analysis and change management
- Show an ability to develop great client relations and internal relations
- You will be able to work within a team structure and understand how team work relates to achieving desired goals
- You will be highly proficient in using Excel spreadsheets
If you are looking to join a fantastic Management Solutions company who have fantastic employee benefits and work culture, please apply with your updated CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'