Operations Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Restaurant - Job Summary
Excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s premium restaurant operators who serve excellent quality, simple, freshly-prepared dishes in uniquely styled restaurants. We are looking for a driven Area Manager with a proven track record within the hospitality industry, who has great commercial awareness and the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
Our client operates a number of premium restaurants in high footfall venues, in major urban markets throughout the UK. They are a group of stylish modern restaurants serving good quality, simple, freshly-prepared dishes.
Operations Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Restaurant - Role Responsibility
The role has been created due to the progression and rapid expansion of our client. This role requires an experienced Area Manager who is confident with multi-site and has a proven track record in branded food-led operations, with the skills to motivate and manage their team of people. Your challenge is to create sales and deliver profit targets by leading, inspiring and developing your sites and people to consistently deliver the offer to the customer with the highest standard of safety, quality and service.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Driving sales and increasing profits
- Delivering excellent customer focus and service
- Developing people and inspiring your team
- Having the ability to manage short term tactical and longer term plans to achieve business targets
- Reviewing business performance in line with budgetary control
Operations Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Previous multi site experience is essential in a food-led business
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Perceptive leader with a real passion for building a strong team
- Financial awareness in order to develop the business using problem solving skills
- Forward thinking the ability to think outside of the box
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job