Looking for a new challenging Site Management role? Maybe you are wanting to further your career?
Our client provides services globally on both long and short term rental solutions and provides services in planned maintenance, disaster recovery and reactive calls. With clients ranging from events organisers to blue chip companies, government agencies and public institutions.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Site Manager in Stoke on Trent to oversee the the site and warehouse operations to ensure pre-planned and reactive work schedules are actioned. Coordinating the logistics of resources to ensure that all requirements are in place. Effective line management of engineers, administrators and operatives.
- Overseeing stock movement, stock control and ensuring systems and processes are adhered to.
- Ensure work flow is structured, encouraging team members to be accountable for the safe use, care and movement of equipment. Setting standards of best practice and good housekeeping to promote orderly, safe and efficient work methods.
- Overall responsibility for health and safety and compliance with relevant legislative obligations and best practice. Implement safe systems of work, including reporting, recording and investigating incidents/ accidents/ non-conformance/ loss and damages.
- Effective communication with wider team (eg. Directors, QHSE Officer, HR manager, administration team)
- Coordinating the purchasing and dispatch of items and equipment, liaison with suppliers, ensuring the goods in/ out process is organised and efficient.
- Liaison with external service providers to ensure that activities are scheduled, actioned and monitored accordingly.
- Ensure that the arrangements for transportation of equipment are in place both at the site and for the customer.
- Data entry using SAP and upkeep of manual and electronic records as necessary.
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as requested
- To support other colleagues and assist with additional duties as required
- Undertake personal development opportunities as appropriate
- To adhere to health and safety at all times and to report any incident/ accidents/ near misses and potential hazards.
- May be nominated to be a First Aider/ Fire Marshall/ Health and Safety representative and offer support and assistance in such situations as the arise.
- Highly organised
- Experienced in overseeing a team
- Must be a good team player
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Logistics background would be ideal
Monday-Friday, full time
£35,000-£45,000 depending on experience
If you are interested in this position please call Laura on or email your CV to
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job