Operations Manager - Edinburgh - 23 months
Experienced Operations Manager required for a full-time 23 month contract based in Edinburgh. This is a key public-facing post so candidates are required to have excellent communication and engagement skills. The Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day running of all in house operations within the organisation. The Operations Manager will also manage the client schedules and the organisations website.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE -
- Manage all aspects of the organisations venue for meetings.
- Continuously review and improve system processes identifying, planning and implementing changes that demonstrate best practice, reduce costs and improve public experience.
- Ensure that the technical aspects of the venue are functioning properly.
- Work collaboratively with other areas and engage with staff at all levels to ensure that any requirements or changes are handled appropriately.
- Build good relations with a wide range of stakeholders and manage the relationship with contractors.
- Actively manage third party support contracts
- You will fully manage the website to ensure the content is current and the functionality is user-friendly.
All candidates must be in possesion of a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate dated issued the last 12 months.
This role falls inside IR35 legislation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job