Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading Contractors who are part of a larger Construction and Fit Out Group who carry out works UK wide encompassing all aspects of Interior Fit Out Flooring as part of a larger Group wide package, with their plans to develop a Tiling and Ceramics Division.
They are seeking an experienced Tiling / Ceramics Specialist manager to set up and run the division for them.
Briefly You will:
- Be a high calibre individual with experience of running multiple projects within our clients Target Fit Out Sector.
- Capable of liaising across all sectors of the business with internal and external contacts.
- Well connected with the Sub Contractor sector and capable of calling upon your network of contacts to facillitate Installations on time and to cost.
- A Capable manager with experience of managing teams and developing them to achieve their personal, and the business' goals as you move forward.
The above is a brief overview of the role, we have a more in depth brief available on application, suffice to say we are seeking someone capable of launching and running a division in partnership with the existing senior management team within our clients. Key factors will be your ability to communicate, to import contacts and skills into the new division from your current contacts and to be capable of matching (and exceeding) our clients stringent standards on every job as well as doing it profitably.
In return our clients will reward you well with typical packages being excellent.
- Salary: Negotiable and dependent upon experience in the role.
- Private Health Care - (subject to completion of 6 months probation)
- Company Vehicle (Pool car until completion of 6 months probation)
- Company Pension (subject to completion of 6 months probation)
- Home Office Set-up
- IPAD & Company phone
This is great opportunity for someone dynamic to join our clients expanding horizons and a fantastic challenge to build something from day one in a financially secure and nurturing environment.
For immediate consideration for this varied and exciting opportunity please apply via the links on this page or for a confidential discussion call us to discuss.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Sector.
- Ceramic Materials
- Management Skills
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job