Operations Manager - Contact Centre Team - Excellent Opportunity
Starting salary £40,000 -£45,000 Plus EXCELLENT benefits and great bonus package!
My client operates within the financial/investment sector and they operate an expanding London based team of telephone research advisor's who talk to clients every day to discuss their current and future investment plans.
- Implementing team goals and objectives
- Supervising, training and guiding team members of up to 20 advisor's
- Inspiring and motivating the team as a whole and on an individual level
- Devising and implementing training and development in order to reduce overall turnover
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with a young team to provide excellent service to our clients. Achieving this by keeping on top of internal KPIs,
challenging the status quo, be self-sufficient, looking for solutions and make things better using your own initiative. We are looking for someone who is eager to develop a team who are starting their career in the industry. Someone who understands the common goal and is able to communicate this effectively in order to achieve and exceed it.
- Great people skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to coach a young team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Driven by achieving KPIs and targets
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Creative at devising new and exciting ways to motivate and retain staff
Prior experience in a similar role within a contact centre environment is essential. On the job training and external qualifications will be available and required for any candidate without prior Asset Management experience.
- Asset Management
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job