I am recruiting for an Operations Manager to join my client at their homecare branch based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
Your role will be focused on the management of this one office, including all staff, which alone is delivering in excess of 5000 care hours per week.
The office is centrally located to provide care and support as far north as Milton Keynes and as far south as Maidenhead and Slough.
This company provides support to both children and adults who have severe complex needs. Each person will have a tailored comprehensive care plan which can often involve round the clock care; with some rare cases requiring full-time live in carers.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
I am keen to speak to people from commutable locations such as; High Wycombe, Thame, Tring, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Bletchley, Milton Keynes and Woburn to name a few.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Maintain a continuously high standard of care delivery
- Work to agreed targets and budgets
- Manage the recruitment, on boarding and training process and identify any areas for improvement
- Your direct reports will include the HR, Recruitment and Training teams as well as the Care staff
- Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent qualification
- Experience/knowledge of complex care and learning disabilities would be advantageous
- Proven track record in a management or senior management position within social care
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.