Operations Manager – (CNC Milling / Aviation Manufacturing)
Our client is one of the UK’s larger and most accomplished manufacturers of machined and fabricated detailed parts from most types of metals, hard and soft. They are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to provide first class leadership to the manufacturing CNC Milling machine shop teams ensuring that the Company meets and exceeds customer requirements on quality, cost and delivery.
To be suitable for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Background in CNC milling leadership management with the capability to lead a large engineering, manufacturing team
- Extensive hands on CNC Milling and programming experience with a proven track record of success within aviation manufacturing is essential
- Proven knowledge of programing in 3 and 5 axis. System used; Open-mind ‘Hypermill’ with programming verification using Vericut
- Established track record in leading Continuous Improvement activities
- Previous experience in successfully managing a highly skilled workforce across different disciplines and be adept at resource planning to ensure delivery against customer requirements and timescales with flexibility to include weekend working
In return our client can provide a competitive salary, pension, health care and 25 days annual leave as well as great career opportunities for the right candidate.
If you have the relevant experience required and are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV and a covering letter ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV and cover letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job