We are recruiting for a Operations Manager to cover the East Midlands working for a market leading organisation specialising in the supply of cement and related products.
Reporting into the Area Manager with 10 direct reports.
Salary £34,000 to £38,000 + car +annual performance bonus
Main duties & responsibilities:
* Leading an operational team, coordinating and managing all operations to deliver quality products to customers requirements within budget.
* Encouraging a safe, positive working environment and encouraging a culture of safety and efficiency.
* Demonstrating high levels of safety and efficiency
* Ensure all plants are properly maintained
* Monitoring of defect reports to ensure all issues are dealt with efficiently
* Identifying issues to shorten plant down time
* Ensuring material stocks are met and managed
* Provision of regular staff feedback to drive forward performance
* Supervising of IHCs and Company fleet to ensure availability of product to meet all required targets
* Managing maintenance and operational expenditure including interrogating reports to identify issues
Experience & Qualifications:
* IOSH/NEBOSH Managing Safety
* IT Literate in all Microsoft Office packages
* Previous supervisory experience within a similar position & industry type
* Experience in dealing with/managing IHC operations
* A CPC is desirable
* A valid full Car driving license
The company offer fantastic career progression and training.
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Operations Manager - cement