Are you looking to develop your career in one of the world’s largest Research Organisations?
We are creating a new team with the objective of launching and embedding a new industry digital measurement solution among the UK media industry. As our Operations Manager, you will join the team just as we are launching and embedding a new industry digital measurement solution into the UK media industry. As part of the Ipsos community, you will collaborate with a team of experts in Audience Measurement, Operations Survey Delivery, Data Science, advanced delivery and Big Data processing.
This team will change the online measurement space!
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting to the Operations Director
- Linking together Project Management, Operations and Audience Measurement teams.
- Development of online recruitment strategies
- Setup offline recruitment process to maximise take-up using survey recontacts
- Creating participant materials and website content for recruitment
- Monitor financial expenditure with external recruitment suppliers
- Manage day-to-day relationship with Software suppliers and ensure that software works effectively and efficiently
- Ensuring that recruitment questionnaires, content, data output are working as required
- Monitor Establishment Survey responses and update targets accordingly
- Set up and maintain recruitment monitoring reports to present recruitment strategy
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A background in Audience Measurement techniques and digital design
- Understanding of panel and panel recruitment techniques for both online and offline research
- Experinece of working with research panels and specifically recruiting people to a panel (preferable with different methodologies, Online, Telephone and Face to Face)
- Understands the concept of an extablishment survey and balancing a panel to meet set targets
- Skilled in questionnaire design and testing
- Created or worked with complex data maps/data specification documents
- Running account management activities and contributing to developing client relationships both internal and external
- A team player with experience of working proactively with other Research and Operations teams
- Demonstrable project management skills - liaising with internal teams to deliver on time
- Able to work collaboratively with external suppliers
- Solid excel skills - can provide exapmples of putting together monitoring reports in excel (write simple macros - not essential)
- Excellent communication skills - able to put together coherent and compelling participant materials
- Passionate about quality processes and attention to detail
- Online media measurement
- Can put together presentations and delivering them internally (and possibly externally when needed)
- Has worked with external sample providers.
- Experience of website design
- Experience of working directly with clients
- Has knowledge of SPSS or other statistic programmes
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of commitments you may have outside of work and we consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'