A luxury brand, stocking over 100 luxury retail destinations globally, with an extensive online network and its own-brand stores in London and New York. The business has over 80 partners worldwide, fulfilling and shipping 4000 units a month from their warehouse in Sussex.
Reporting to the Senior Operations & Logistics Manager and based in Central London, the Logistics Controller will be responsible for all shipping in the company such as stock and supply movements by sea, air, road from HK, Switzerland to the UK and work closely with the sales team and warehouse to coordinate shipments, ensuring an average 4000 units are despatched each month on time and in full.
The Logistics department works alongside all other departments in the company and ships both Ecommerce and Wholesale worldwide and manages all stock movements in the business.
The main responsibility is to coordinate shipments with the warehouse and stakeholders to ensure all partner orders are despatched on time and in full
- Manage all stock and supply shipments, moving stock by air, sea and road globally
- Liaise with freight forwarders, carriers and mail operators
- Accept and process wholesale orders and generate order confirmations
- Create shipping documents and any other relevant paperwork
- Coordinate all shipments with the sales team and the warehouse and ensure they meet all partner requirements and are dispatched on time
- Work with the sales team on all new partner set ups
- Send weekly and daily priorities and updates to the warehouse
- Working with current stock- and warehouse systems (Magento & PVX)
- Assist with reviewing and improving the processes between the front end and back end operations and shipping
- Supporting ongoing improvements for the warehouse and back end systems
- Arranging shipments and collections for partners
To be considered for this job opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Some previous Shipping experience from a Wholesale/E-Comm/Retail institution
- Confident, professional, articulate, with impeccable communication skills
- Efficient, analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- Can work well within a fast-paced, highly commercial environment
- Hungry to learn and develop further
- Warm, friendly and engaging, with a great sense of humour!
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a high-growth Luxury Brand, working within an extremely vibrant and sociable team environment.
- Wholesale Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job