This role is required to support the Ops and IT merger sprint leader by providing excellent hands-on planning aggregation and challenge, decision support, governance operation and tracking of progress and benefits.
The holder of this role will be used to outcome-oriented management in a fast-paced large-scale change environment, most likely within Financial Services. This role has potential for excellent visibility and career development opportunities in a growing and successful organisation.
Merger Transformation Management Office (MTMO) provide the central conduit between all merger activity and the merger steering groups. This role must build a constructive and benefits-oriented relationship between MTMO and the Sprint.
Knowledge and experience:
- Must be able establish new processes, controls and governance where required.
- Ability to produce powerpoint and Excel based MI to the very highest standards of both content and presentation. A good general grounding in MS Office applications is required.
- The role requires an individual that has supported multiple mid to large (£10m+/year) multi-year business change portfolios, ideally within Asset Management or the wider financial services sector.
- The role holder must be able to operate hands-on on a day to day basis, be extremely self-starting and can demonstrate taking the initiative.
- This role requires excellent communication skills with the potential to face-off to staff at all levels of the organisation including at times, group executives.
- A university degree is required
- A consulting background would be beneficial in demonstrating many of the above skillsets
- PRINCE2, MSP and/or MoP certifications would be advantageous but are not pre-requisites
- Asset Management
- MS Office
- MS Excel
- Compensation and Benefits
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job