The team is part of the rapidly expanding Strategy Group, which delivers value for clients by challenging conventional thinking, bringing deep industry and functional insights and executing with investor-grade rigour.
You will work closely with c-suite and senior executives to identify and execute transformation opportunities that add and protect value for shareholders, employees and society. As the world continues to face unprecedented levels of change through digitalisation, regulation and post-COVID 'normalisation', we have experienced remarkable market demand for core services of i) Enterprise-wide Transformation; ii) Performance Improvement and; iii) Growth Strategy. They are now accelerating their mission to create value, by turning ambitions into reality, through executing sustainable, fair and profitable business strategies, at pace.
* Strong experience working in a leading strategy house, Big 4 firm or background in an industrial operational/supply chain role, preferably with line management experience, in one or more industry sectors
* Experience within a Deals/M&A environment preferred
* Operational experience could include activities such as: planning, budgeting, sourcing/contracting, site relocations, performance improvement activity or design and operation of core end-to-end operational processes (e.g. Design to Manufacture, Order to Ship, Sales and Operational Planning, etc.).
* Strong understanding of the value drivers within Operations
* Ability to manage small- / medium-sized teams or significant parts of complex projects or programmes in Operations
* Experience of developing and preparing business development pitches in Operations
* Ability to work effectively, influence and challenge senior people (client and internal) while working on a project or business development initiative.
* Professional qualifications, eg. CIMA, Lean, etc. are desirable
* An excellent understanding of the overall Operations functions and the typical organisational structures, processes, controls, systems and performance metrics/ benchmarks.
* Awareness of current leading practice and future trends in creating efficient and effective operational functions, including supporting business strategy, operating model design and implementation, disruptive technologies and creating insight from data
* Exposure to the operational issues created by integrations, separations and carve outs
* Experience of supporting Operational change projects and business improvement in industry or a consulting environment
* Awareness of organisational change in operational functions
* Strong academic track record
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'