Talasey are one of the UK’s leading independent suppliers of landscaping solutions. They have seen continued and strong growth over recent years and have ambitious plans for further expansion in 2021 and beyond. To support such growth the business has recently made a number of key appointments and has plans for further changes and investment in talent throughout 2021. As part of the changes and growth plans, the Finance team is looking to expand with a focus on driving more visible added value to the business.
The Operations Finance Analyst will support the business by providing reliable, timely information to assist management making business decisions across the UK and USA operations
- Provide financial support to the purchasing & import department, considering spend, rebate targets and margin costings
- Carry out cost analysis work to aid the business in ensuring it’s price point in the market meets a healthy margin whilst being competitive
- Analyse haulage spend and trends with the haulage team to drive efficiencies
- Report on manufacturing KPIs
- Be the driving force behind better stock management
- Carry out financial reviews against CAPEX spend
- Rolling forecasts of Operation costs
Key abilities & experience
- Experienced analyst with a track record of producing meaningful timely info
- Experience of businesses with a large stock profile
- Highly analytical with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
Excellent career progression opportunities and flexible working home/office available
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'