About the job
£25,000 - £32,000
This company are setting new standards in Enhanced Due Diligence!
Their in-house developed methodologies and proprietary software are analyst driven and were designed by those who have protected the national interests of the United Kingdom in roles within the government, law enforcement, fraud prevention, cyber security, and the military…
I am looking to place an experience Operations Manager into this unbelievable, cyber footprint screening business!
The main duty will be to provide day to day support to the Operations Director and Executive Management Team across all areas of the business.
- Office administration and project management.
- Accounts management: credit control and coordinate with accountants for payroll, management accounts.
- Human Resources duties: maintaining employee records and contracts management.
- Client onboarding and sales orders management.
- Producing key management metrics and management information pack.
- Vendors Management: Search, negotiate contracts, check bills/payments, cost control.
- Compliance: create, implement, and maintain documents, procedures and policies for various compliance and legal obligations such as ISO27001 and ISO27701
The perfect candidate for this role would have 1+ years of Operational experience, the ability to work and get results in a fast paced environment, a candidate that’s hungry to work hard and be fully immersed in their job and an individual that’s flexible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'