£25,000 to £28,000 per annum plus fantastic bonus and benefits
Our client is a successful bank backed leasing operation who is keen to appoint a Operations Executive to their London based team.
The successful candidate will;
- Manage day to day onboarding of retail customers, whether new, existing or returning. Overall processing of Savings applications from end to end.
- This includes performing KYC checks and liaising with customers as required and managing customer queries whether by telephone, email or letter.
- Monitor and manage the CRM dashboard to 'process’ applicants through the onboarding process
- Perform KYC / AML checks for Savings clients as required and in accordance FinCrime procedures
- Maintain appropriate electronic records for existing and potential clients
- Communicate with Savings clients as appropriate
- Answer telephone and written enquiries (postal and via email) regarding the Savings products, including achange requests, notification of deceased, early termination requests and complaints
- Manage the processing of incoming cheques and ensure that they are banked
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to pursue a career in Risk.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'