£16,000 - £18,000 p/a
Full Time, Permanent
Are you hard working and enthusiastic Operations Executive looking for a challenge new role and keen to work your way up?
As the Operations Executive you will be working alongside the Operations Director at a growing company who are looking at doubling in size by the end of 2019 this role offers a huge opportunity for someone to springboard their career into a company where loyalty and hard work are rewarded.
Principle Responsibilities for the Operations Executive:
- Customer and brokers communication on phone and emails
- Generate quotes and contracts to send to customers and brokers
- Taking broker and customer calls
- Following up with quotes and contracts given to ensure a quick turn around
- Manage accounts and renewals
- Co-ordinate with other stakeholders and supplies on a day to day basis
- You enjoy working in a busy and thriving environment
- You can maintain and create new and lasting relationships with our brokers
- You have extensive MS office knowledge
- You can think on your feet and like learning new things, can learn quickly as process' may change quickly
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
This is a full time permanent Operations Executive position, Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00, offering an annual salary of £16,000-£18,000.
If this Operations Executive position sounds interesting and like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver Porter at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'