Are you a natural problem solver with the aptitude to work on multiple tasks at the same time? Do you offer a diverse set of coordination skills from a fast paced environment? Are you ready to move into a challenging supportive role where you will be able to use your initiative?
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be recruiting for an Operations Executive based in Central Bristol for a fast growing, creative company. This exciting opportunity to support the Operations Director will offer valuable skills and experience in a brand new role which will develop as the business grows.
From general administrative tasks to overseeing new business proposals, the right candidate will be able to create reports and analyse data with strict deadlines whilst assisting in implementing processes. To avoid taking away from the personable service offered by colleagues, you will need to have had client exposure to understand the demands of customer expectations.
Duties include but not reduced to;
- Day to day administrative duties
- Project coordination
- Assisting with Account Managing some of the larger clients
- Data analysis and report writing
- Supply chain and production duties
- Liaising with different departments to feed back to the Operations Director
- Assisting with Health and Safety procedures
- Using a high level of Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Processing holidays for colleagues
- Assist with implementing processes and procedures into other departments
- Basic financial administrative duties
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Highly intelligent and able to use initiative
- Outgoing with a sense of humour
- Team player with respect for others
- Trustworthy and able to be left to do a good job
- High level of communication
- Systems and process driven
Benefits include a brand new, quirky office, 22 days+8 bank holiday allowance, private health care and pension.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"