Our client is a Yoga product company with boundless ambition and they fundamentally believe that they can change the world significantly through their business. Through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, they are on a mission to make better products that are truly environmentally conscious, with a supply chain and business practices that are genuinely ethical and socially just.
"A company of leaders and innovators, who will do whatever it takes to fulfil our mission. We will never make products which are not best in class, truly useful and properly made. We also passionately believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance, and workplace happiness is at the core of our culture."
They are a dynamic, fast growing company with many exciting things in the pipeline, and are looking for like-minded, bright people to join us on this exciting journey.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager and liaising with the COO, this role will have a varied and interesting set of responsibilities, assisting across all areas of our Operations Department but with a particular focus on managing the administration of our logistics, inventory systems and processes.
This role is at the heart of the business and you will be responsible for a variety of pivotal Operational management functions in order to efficiently drive and support growth in a fast-growing global company. We’re looking for someone to grow and develop within our team, who is keen to learn, has an eagle eye for detail and a willingness to go above and beyond to grow our business.
- Manage the administration of our supply chain relationships to ensure consistently excellent service across all areas from creation of Purchase Orders to delivery, invoicing and Quality Control.
- Assist with the management of global freight logistics to ensure value, service and timeliness of inventory distribution.
- Day to day contact for our global 3PL warehouses/ fulfillment centres to ensure smooth, efficient running at all times.
- Supervision of consumer package delivery services (couriers), ensuring high quality service for all customers while being cost focused. You will be consistently looking to improve the delivery proposition to the customer.
- Manage updates of our key inventory and logistics software.
- Monitor and manage inventory across multiple global 3PL warehouses/ fulfillment centres ensuring high availability whilst hitting weeks of cover targets.
- Exploitation of inventory and sales data to identify and report trends, issues and opportunities
- Assist with sales planning to ensure optimum performance of all SKUs at all times
- Strategic monthly and ad-hoc KPI reporting, including highlighting opportunities and making recommendations for service improvement or cost savings
- Project management of changes and improvements to supply chain management, logistics management & inventory management
- Ad hoc office management responsibilities as required by Senior Operations Manager/ CEO
- At least 3 years experience, including substantial operational work focusing on supply chain, logistics and inventory management.
- Highly personable and able to form amazing working relationships.
- Proven problem solver and self-starter
- Able to understand and report on cost implications of particular actions and processes.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative.
- An excellent academic record or equivalent work experience
Competencies & Values
- Proactive, dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness (especially in the early stages of this role) to be hands on and get things started from scratch.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and tracking of results.
- Excellent time management, prioritising to always deliver on-time, in-full.
- Proven to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
As the responsibilities of this role are varied, you must be a great all-rounder with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
- KPI Reports