We are currently representing a very successful client within the telecoms industry who are rapidly expanding. Based in Central London, they are market leaders in SIM distribution and mobile accessories across the UK, winning various prestigious industry awards over the past 10 years.
To support this fast-growing business, we are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Executive. Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for driving operational efficiency along with providing superior sales support to our National Retail/Wholesale Channels along with procurement of SIMs.
This role is a high value add to the Indirect Sales function, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies and efficient processes. There are 2 main areas of responsibility for the position - Sales Support for the In-Direct Channel AND Procurement.
The Responsibilities of the Operations Executive
1.Sales Support: In-Direct Channel (National Retail & Wholesale)
• Proactive management of Indirect Sales Channel Orders (SIM & Accessories) to ensure the orders are pickup up and processed in a timely fashion team with constant communication maintained between key stake holders; customers, account manager and warehouse
• End to end administrative responsibility for all National Retail & Wholesale Accounts, from creating new accounts and setting up products on partner systems to executing delivery of POs and managing delivery of commissions and payments
• New Account set up (along with all relevant paper work such self-billing agreements, etc) and support the In-Direct Sales Channel ensuring all team operatives are familiar with products, delivery times etc.
• Working closely with the sales team, acting as the first point of contact to deliver superior support to our National Retailer and Wholesale Partners, ensuring accurate delivery of all POs, data file and commission in the manner which our partners require.
• Getting new supplier manuals from customers and liaising with the warehouse to ensure full understanding of packing and delivery guidelines are adhered to.
• Full responsibility of Stock for National Retail, Wholesale and SIM stock at the Warehouse.
• Performing analytical tasks including uploading and extracting data from in house CRM maintaining spreadsheets as required in a timely and detailed manner.
• SKU Management (End to End) - From creating, to obtaining product descriptions, pictures and making them available for sale (both handheld and portal)
• Processing of Purchase Orders for National Retail & Wholesale Orders
• Management of the SIM Cards procurement process from raising purchase orders, tracking orders, and invoicing.
• Oversee SIM Fulfilment for both retail and wholesale from order acceptance stage to dispatch and delivery.
• SPOC for the procurement of all SIMS
• PO (Raising and sending directly to suppliers)
• Payments / Invoices / Credit Notes
• Dispatch (ETA at all stages with Good In sheet & warehouse kept up-to-date)
• Booked In/checked and quantities verified by warehouse & ready for sale
• Point of contact for all office stationery orders and arranging orders with suppliers as required.
Skills and Qualifications Required for the Operations Executive Role:
• Strong background in Operations within a physical distribution environment
• Previous experience of reviewing and implementing operational practices and processes to help drive sales productivity
• Ideally experience of liaising with National Retailers would be beneficial
• Excellent decision making and problem solving abilities
• Ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
In Return for your Hard Work:
You will be an integral part of business, being a key point of contact for operational and procurement support. You will ensuring existing protocols are followed as well as making recommendations on how to improve processes. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £24k (depending on experience), 10% discretionary company bonus and generous holiday allowance.
If you have the skills required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Samantha Greaves of Quattro Recruitment, Norwich. Please note this opportunity is based in Central London.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- National Accounts