Based in LS15 £17,000 -£19,000
SCOPE OF ROLE: The Operations Executive is responsible for supporting the EMEA Sales Team to drive participation in the VP programmes through the execution of all support processes. They will need to work proactively, efficiently and reliably to ensure that they inspire trust from their colleagues at all levels.
- Manage relationships with our suppliers and partners, including the support of their participation in the VP programmes.
- Take responsibility for the general condition, organisation and tidiness of the office.
- Monitor office stationary stock levels and replenish when necessary, ensuring efficient allocation of budget.
- Be the key contact for all suppliers in relation to the maintenance of the office infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the coordination, negotiation and execution of all local, internal conferences and social events.
- Support the Head of Operations to ensure compliance with our Health and Safety policies.
- Be responsible for managing all inbound and outbound courier and postage needs.
- Support our global Finance Team by assisting them with localised credit control.
- Manage our nutritional budget.
- Be the key contact for our external, local IT support.
- Be responsible for documenting the minutes of meetings and circulating them within specified, short timescales.
- Manage all technicalities relating to video/tele conferencing to facilitate global meetings/webinars.
- Support the Regional Sales Team with their travel requirements, negotiating corporate discounts, making reservations and managing budgets.
- Ensure all databases are accurate and up to date.
- Support the Regional Sales Team with their diary management.