Portico Host is the premium Airbnb management service run by Portico, an agency with 18 offices across London. Since its launch in January 2017 it has grown rapidly and we are now looking for an Operations Executive to join our rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the management of the team of Portico Housekeepers and the successful set up of new property listings, as well as providing outstanding customer service to a group of Portico Host Accounts.
Though you'll be based at our lively head office in Camden (with a drinks fridge and free weekly lunches), this diverse role also involves time out at properties. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is an exciting opportunity with lots of scope for the right candidate to progress within the business.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Management of our team of Portico Housekeepers and other suppliers to ensure that the homes are clean and tidy
- Assisting with the set up process for new properties
- Completing property checks to ensure properties are to Portico standards for our guests
- Solving issues as they emerge, handling them through to conclusion
- Managing a portfolio of Portico Host properties to optimise their potential income
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves Airbnb and knows how it works
- Gets a kick from delivering great customer service
- Enjoys a fast paced and varied job
- Is smart, accurate and reliable
- Is confident speaking to our suppliers and managing a small team
- Has exceptional organisation skills
- Can offer solutions and solve problems
- Expert in multi- tasking
- Has great attention to detail
The successful candidate will probably have:
- a degree equivalent to 2:1 or above
- between 1-2 years of professional experience
- experience or knowledge of operations management
The basic salary up to £22,000 +bonus scheme.
- Annual Company weekend away in Europe
- Free Wednesday lunch
- Opportunity to work towards a relevant professional qualification
- Your birthday as an extra day holiday
Out of courtesy we endeavour to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Property Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job