Job Title - Operations Executive - UK Holidays and Breaks
Job Location - Essex
Salary - £14k - £17k
Our client is a group experience and travel company who works primarily with UK based group travel organisers and coach operators, delivering an extensively selection of days out, special events, holidays and cruises.
The hours are great for the travel sector, you will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Operations and the Managing Director.
In the role you will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure the website and tour information is correct and up to date.
Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with suppliers
- Requesting allocations as per client’s requirements
- Effectively Manage Live Reservations
- Create and distribute all travel documentation for confirmed bookings
- Maintain a good knowledge of the products
- Uploading product and allocation to booking system
Desirable Skills and Qualities:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the UK Hotels Market
- Proficient in Work, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job