Operations Manager or Executive - would you like to be part of changing the face of technology hiring? Are you ambitious enough to own all the processes and documentation that underpin a high-growth consulting business?
By helping businesses create optimum vacancies that yeild a hire in only three interviews, Talent Point have already made the jump from recruitment agency to managed provider of design and marketing services. Now we are making our next product placment jump into Management Consulting, helping larger companies design infalable hiring processes and a sustainable set of vacancies they can appoint to again and again.
As part of this change we need to place all the operational aspects of our current business into the hands of a confident, keep Operations professional able to adapt and curate them as we grow.
The position takes responsibility for a bank of already clearly documented processes across accounts, suppliers, technology, administration, legal, people and specialist aspects of our service that need a refresh and tidy-up.
Initially you'll work with our MD to gain knwoeldge of these systems, then you'll gradually start to own and improve them step by step.
We'll be looking for you to gather (or possess!) external knowledge around legal requirements and best practise, and ensure we have processes in place that live up to - or hopefully exceed! - our obligations.
You'll spend a lot of time liasing with our suppliers - like job boards, Linkedin, CRM, Boradbean and our IT provider - ensuring that our staff are fully supported and our contracts are delivering value. You'll be in a position to negotiate contracts and run projects to source new suppliers - or assess existing ones - as you deem necessary.
We have a wonderful, enthusiastic team who will assist you in all aspects of your work. We are all approachable and open about sharing knwoeldge and go out of our way to help and support colleagues.
In terms of experience required we have a laundry list that will make the role easier to perform, but most important to us is enthusiasm, confidence and an ability to create, document and own business processes. These are the only absolute tenets of applying, the below are nice to haves...
- Managing all or part of the operations of a recruitment agency
- Knowledge of the business services sector, or even more specifically management consulting for HR
- Knowledge of advertising on job boards from the back office
- Knowledge of windows and office support including liasing with suppliers
- Experience of producing and maintaining processes across an entire business (ideally beautifying documents too)
- Knowledge of legal requirements for a business re. policy documents - privacy, data, terms, accounts, employment
- Proactive and confident - experience of taking proactive ownership of policy and records keeping a must
- Supplier management and commercials
- Data gathering, spreadsheets and analysis
- Degree educated
Who would we like to hear from? Your job title is unimportant - Operations Manager, Project Manager, PMO, Projects Assistant, Operations Analyst, Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Office Assistant, Business Analyst - there are a multitude of backgrounds you might come from and we have a track record of recruiting on person-type (loves change, logically minded, natural teamworker, great communicator) and helping grow careers.
If you'd like to find out more please do get in touch by phone or by applying - we are very friendly are welcome a confidential chat with anyone who has an interest.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
- Operations Executive Assistant Manager PA Project Manager Data Recruitment