Job Title: Operations Executive
Salary: £12,000 to £20,000 depending on experience + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
The Company are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about people as well as a strong interest in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success, and will have good project management and communication skills.
The purpose of this role is primarily to manage the Company's Network processes, with some operational support and Office Administration activities as well.
It will also support operational functions with Company's Academy activities, documentation and monitoring of processes generally and ad hoc support.
They are open to taking this role as an apprenticeship in tangent with NVQ Level 3 Business Administration.
What you'll be doing?
- Manage onboarding of employees from the recruitment process through onboarding and going live on the network
- Manage Company's network housekeeping activities to ensure active employees are invested
- Support the Company's Operations Manager with network initiatives such as referral, webinars, blogs etc.
- Support inhouse teams to find the right employees for projects
- Support Development Manager with Company's Academy content and build
- Support the employee Network ticket queue, working to internal SLAs
- Support the development of the Company Network Help Centre and other touch points
- Support office events and Office Manager
- Support Training Manager with formatting and content for training for our LMS system
- Support training and webinars for employees
- Write industry relevant blogs
- Manage adhoc Company network related projects on request
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A-level or equivalent education
- Strong communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Natural problem solver
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Proven team working skills
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Share options following six months of employment
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Business Assistant, Business Executive, Business Administrator, Business Associate, Business Officer, Operations Executive, Business Analyst, Business Apprentice, Administrator Apprentice, Operations Apprentice, Apprentice Scheme, Apprenticeship, Graduate Apprentice Role, Graduate Administrator will also be considered for the role.
- Business Analyst
- Business Administrator
- Business Assistant
- Operations Executive
- Business Associate
- Business Executive
- Business Apprentice
- Business Officer
- Operations Apprentice
- Administrator Apprentice
- Apprentice Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"