This position is to support the installation of equipment specifically in Japan on a 6 month contract.
The ideal candidate will be a key member of the Operations Engineering team and will be travelling to two high profile customer sites in Japan (Tokyo). You will be an engineer and must be able to speak Japanese well and will ultimately ensure that P2i's complex and innovative technology is installed and validated efficiently and within the parameters of the Customer Service Agreement.
Any technical problems will be resolved effectively to optimise the availability and performance of the machines. You will work independently but will also be supported by the larger team of engineers based in the UK. You will have daily contact with the customer and will ensure the compliance to quality standards such as the QMS and ISO2008.
- CVD Machine installation and validation at two key customer sites
- Position, assemble and wire up equipment and vacuum pump set (3-phase/240v)
- Perform installation checks and adjustments as per SOP/training
- Run validation procedures to ensure machine is delivering required performance
- Complete and train the customer in preventative maintenance requirements
- Instruct on daily operation & ensure operators follow our procedures
- Train customer on daily machine maintenance checks
- Resolve any product coating performance related issues identified
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
Skills & Experience
- Machine installation understanding/experience
- Machine maintenance
- Mechanical knowledge
- Demonstratable skills and knowledge in reading electrical diagrams
- Broad technical skills (electrical/electronic/mechanical)
- Detail-oriented in data recording and root cause analysis
- Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic & vacuum knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC operation
- RF matching networks
- Can work under pressure and willing to work extended days
- A good team player with clear communication skills and customer awareness but must have ability to work on his or her own
- Proactive & Self-disciplined in delivering the tasks required with minimal supervision
- Clear communication in both English and Japanese
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'