Operations Divisional Manager
The Xact Group are a national health and safety, HR & Employment Law provider to SME’s and corporates delivering services across the UK mainly through partnerships with trade associations and financial sector companies operating from our head office in Bellshill.
Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Divisional Manager
This is an important role within the company with the following purposes:
- Responsibility for driving all reporting processes, ultimately ensuring the delivery of timely and accurate financial information. This will include the production of monthly and annual accounts, annual budgeting and forecasting, cash forecasting and management
- To support high-level Operational duties in the areas of Sales, Internal HR, Finance, IT & Service Delivery
- To improve quality, productivity and efficiency of the organisation as a whole.
The successful candidates must have
- Business or Finance related Degree
- Experience of business operations from previous roles
- Experience of managing a team from previous roles
- The knowledge and experience to use a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents using email, word, spreadsheets and databases
- Be highly organised
- Strong attention to detail but also able to think strategically
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have excellent PC skills, including a sound knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong administration skills
- A willingness to work within a team environment alongside technical personnel
- A positive work ethic
What we offer
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package plus benefits such as private healthcare, pension and other benefits. The role also has a position on the management board and includes an annual bonus based on achieved financial targets.
The main hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., however due to the nature of the role flexibility and travel throughout the UK will be required.
To apply send your CV with details of current salary and notice period.
- IT Management
- Management Accounts
- System Administration
- Business Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'