The Requirements of an Operations Director:
- Experience working in within the care sector at Director level
- Regional Management experience
- Comfortable working with high fee rates
- Clear understanding of the company’s values and what the service expectations are
- Understanding the customer’s journey
- Real passion for quality
- Strong commercial acumen
- Working with the elderly/dementia
Key responsibilities of the Operations Director:
- You will be working across a group of homes that specialise in delivering nursing and residential care to the elderly
- This role will involve supporting Home Managers to ensure their homes are compliant and performing well from a commercial perspective
- Building relationships with the local authorities, Commissioners, stake holders
- Working with the managers and keeping the beds filled and the homes overall good with CQC
- Increasing the amount of privately funded residents
- The chance to work from home one day per week
- A long-standing organisation
- Reporting into the Owner
- Still growing!
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: domiciliary care, operations director, nursing homes, elderly, dementia, residential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'