Experienced in Cleaning/ Facilities Services and what to push your career forward, gaining huge exposure in a fast growing nationwide cleaning company? We are looking for a Operations Director to manage the day to day operations of the south of the UK
The Client based in Oxfordshire is fast growing cleaning company, covering the length and breath of the UK dealing within the Real Estate and Property sector. Due to the expansion of the company through its forward thinking approach and the acquisition of some large cleaning companies they are looking for an experienced Operations Director.
The Operations Director will be responsible for:
- Provide support for the Operations team, Site Supervisors & Staff in ensuring that the site is run with operational quality and financial effectiveness.
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Develop and execute the overall Business Unit Strategy around client mix, profit expectations and sales mix to generate growth
- Meet client needs and exceed expectations through innovations, without incurring additional costs where possible
- Effectively manage budgets, profitability and cost within a specified client base
- Carry out scheduled cleaning audits to monitor and manage cleaner's performance and adherence to Company standards as per the requirements of the contract
- Liaise with the Cleaning Operatives to identify training required to implement the standards to facilitate the running of contract and deliver training as required.
- Communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant, polite, efficient, caring and friendly service to customers and clients in all areas of service.
- Previous Operations experience within the cleaning or service industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills effective at all levels along with excellent people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Committed, motivated and passionate about people and service delivery
- Strong business leadership skills combined with a solid background and experience in the Hospitality or
- Housekeeping industry would be highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with professional demeanour
- Previous Management experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- Accurate data recording
- Competent IT Skills- use of MS Word and Excel
- A full clean driving licence
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary along with:
- Company car
- Mobile Phone
- Additional benefits
- Operations Director
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'