As part of the senior management team you will work with your direct reports to ensure the achievement of customer requirements, annual business plans and longer term strategic goals for the business.
With key consideration to continuous improvement, lean practices, legislation and cost efficiencies you will lead your team to be drivers of excellence and industry leading activities which will have a value-added impact on the profitability of the business.
If you are passionate about.....
- Effective and strategic change management programmes aligned to a lean management ethos.
- Value Stream Awareness and a return on investment methodology to ensure value added activities and cost down continuous improvement.
- The on-time achievement of all customer schedules with products which are of the highest possible quality.
And have the following experience & qualifications......
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Recent Tier 1 Automotive manufacturing Experience.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant subject field with evidence of continuous professional development.
- Recent experience in successful Change Management within manufacturing operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- A passion for improvement and right first time.
- Experience of budget controls and successful cost improvements.
- Experience of capacity and resource planning.
- Engineering and/or tooling background would be an advantage
- A strong and motivational leader capable of coordinating a range of Managers in various functions.
- Superb numeracy skills.
If you are a dynamic & driven Operations Manager with a proven track record in the role looking to take the next step up in your career then I want to speak with you.