Location: London/Home Counties/Midlands
Working Schedule: Monday - Friday 37.5hours
Bunzl Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies is the UK’s leading supplier of janitorial, cleaning, and hygiene products. As part of the Bunzl plc, we are one of the fastest-growing international distribution and outsourcing groups, we’re able to provide our customers with the most cost-effective and competitively priced solutions for their cleaning and hygiene needs, in addition to the very best in customer service.
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Company Car
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Gym membership, Cinema discounts etc.
The Operations Director will be to oversee, support, monitor and advise on the operational aspects of the company. Deliver on the operational KPIs for the business whilst simultaneously further developing a culture of continuous improvement and customer service delivery enhancement.
• To assist the Branch Managers and Warehouse Managers so that they can continuously assess their operational staff against identified performance criteria and address issues of performance
and conduct within the branch
• Maintain fleet operations in line with legal requirements and Bunzl EHS and transport policy
• Develop an operational budget for the business-To establish and deliver against a plan to drive cost efficiencies whilst delivering improvements in customer service
• Ensure that company delivery fleet operational costs are maintained within budget
• To plan, oversee and manage significant projects so that they are delivered on time and in budget
• Experienced in similar senior level operational roles
• Demonstrates the ability to develop/apply KPI’s to measure and improve company operational performance
• Successful senior operational management experience
• Experience of high volume, low margin distribution industry
• Relationship builder able to increase co-operation across departments
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!