Are you and experienced Construction Operational Director seeking your next role?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well renowned Tier 1 construction organisation as an Operational Director within the company. Working within an establishment that delivers an annual turnover of £30 million a year. The ideal candidate will need to be driven and motivated to succeed and exceed your targets.
Key Responsibilities for the Operations Director:
- Ensure the coordination of the project(s) by appropriate planning and organization by leading site teams ensuring the project’s success.
- Ensure the flow of communication through all parties is effectively managed and delivered, ensuring all works are constructed according to latest information.
- Liaise with the site QS to monitor the financial status of the project, identifying solutions, making improvements and organize activities to deliver according to the required margin.
- Communicate with clients and third parties in the Clients best interests always.
- Maintain all project records in line with procedures
- Manage junior team members, review performance standards and assist in their development.
- Understand each specialist sub-contractors order including all attendances.
Key Skills / Experience required for the Operations Director:
- Minimum HNC or equivalent
- Membership of CSCS
- First Aid
- RICS certified (or equivalent.)
- A track record of progressing your career; through engineering, trade or construction roles.
- Have proven experience and understanding of the residential and contracting market
- Be up to date in your knowledge of planning techniques, health and safety and all relevant software.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well-established construction company, that have managed to sustain a brilliant 'family’ culture throughout their incredible growth and are known for their staff retention and employee benefits.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
- Communication Skills
- Business Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'