£77,000 package plus exceptional benefits
South Yorkshire & Midlands
**Senior Manager wanted to lead an expanding provider of care homes**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior manager to join an expanding private provider with a portfolio of nursing and residential homes across the Midlands and South Yorkshire area. Due to expansion they are looking for an outstanding candidate to lead the group in the next stage of their development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of all aspects of the group's operation and be accountable to the board.
- Participating in Strategic Development
- Ensuring that the company meets all regulatory responsibilities and registering as the Nominated Individual
- Develop policies, procedures and systems to enable the company to meet set objectives
- Direct line management responsibility for the Senior Management team
- Support managers in increasing the commercial performance of their homes.
- A strategic leader with exceptional personal skills
- A natural communicator who is driven and committed to exceeding required regulatory standards
- You will ideally hold a clinical qualification and must have at least five years operational experience gained within the sector
Remuneration £72,000 plus car allowance and market leading benefits.
Please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'