A Global Financial Services organistaion are looking for an experience manager to join their Operations Division for an initial 6 month temporary contract.
This role is to be part of the EMEA Equity Security Settlements Vendor, Risk and Control team located in Glasgow, overseeing our third party vendor teams located in Chennai and Nagpur. The teams are primarily responsible for ensuring the timely settlement of trades executed by the firms trading desks and clients.
• Manage the delivery of the Federal Risk Management programmes for EMEA Security Settlements
• Manage the performance and relationship with the 3rd Party vendor in India
• Drive Settlement performance and efficiency
• Report and manage settlement risk and exposure
• Partner closely with Business Units to enhance client service levels and support business growth
• Work in partnership with internal infrastructure teams including Legal and Compliance, Technology, Operations Risk and Control teams, as well as external regulators and exchanges
• Drive the review of the controls and processes in order to reduce operational and client risk
• Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and strive for the delivery of commercial initiatives
• Ensure compliance with all applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Help to shape and execute the Control, Commercial and People agenda for Security Settlements in EMEA
• This is not exhaustive and tasks and responsibilities may change to maintain our high levels of service.
• Experience in financial industry in Security Settlements or related operations roles
• Technical understanding of transaction lifecycle in Cash Equities & FID and knowledge of regulatory policies & regulations
• Proven interpersonal skills and abilities to work extensively across global departments to build and maintain credibility and strong relationships with peers, management, and stakeholders
• Vendor management experience
• Effective team player
• Deadline oriented and able to thrive in high pressure environment
• Strong communication skills, able interact and communicate effectively
• Experience in change management and process improvement methodologies
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'