Operations Director: Leisure and Entertainment: Darlington
Our client is the fastest growing and already the market leading boutique bowling business in the UK.
With 7 venues already up and running, they have ambitious and exciting plans for the future and are looking for a Head of Operations to join the team.
Your new role…
Based out of the Head Office in Darlington town centre, you’ll be driving the performance of the business and creating new and innovative strategies to deliver exceptional results.
Up for the challenge? If so your job will involve;
• Responsible for the day to day running of the business and directly responsible for a team of people including Area Managers, Head of Finance, Contract Manager, Maintenance Manager and Marketing Manager
• Drive operational excellence, demonstrating best practice to secure a positive business impact and exceed targets across the group
• Leading a number of commercial functions that includes finance, sales and customer support, contracts, property and brand design and marketing.
• Improve use of customer and commercial performance information to create measurable insight via business processes and improved systems architecture.
• Overall responsibility for Compliance, Health & safety, HR and Recruitment
• Providing meaningful insights and reporting to the Director & COO
What you'll bring to the business...
The perfect candidate will be…
• Experience in the hospitality/leisure industry in a similar senior Ops role
• Able to 'walk the walk’, lead by example and deliver on actions and targets set
• A diverse leader, able to inspire, guide and develop their team to deliver the best
• Commercially aware and responsible for the profit and loss of the group
• Informed and aware of competition to ensure our client stays ahead of the pack.
• A self starter, someone who takes responsibility and accountability for theirs and their teams actions
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary depending on experience
28 Days Holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Job Type: Full-time
- Operational Excellence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'