Operations Director - £80-100k
IT Services Sector - Camberley
An established, award winning Technology Support Company that looks after the technology needs of SME businesses in the UK with unrivalled commitment, expertise and originality. Driven by an inclusive, fast paced and highly customer focussed culture, underpinned by a set of values that define day to day actions, the business continues to grow. With the expectation of at least doubling again in size, we are looking for an exceptional Operations Director to help grow the company, and take on full responsibility for the ongoing operations remit.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Operations Director will be responsible for existing clients through the line management of the Client Delivery Manager, Monitoring and Maintenance Team Lead and the Support Manager and their respective teams.
The Principal Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and contributing to the company’s Brand / Culture / Values
- Driving the Customer Service Culture throughout the organisation
- Leadership training / coaching
- Spearheading the drive for renewed levels of productivity, flexibility and teamwork throughout the organisation
- Preparation of the Operations Department’s Annual Business Plan, followed by monthly reporting of the agreed KPIs
- The Operations Department’s performance in delivering the Annual Business plan
- Representing the Operations Department at the Monthly Executive Board Meetings including reporting of performance against KPIs
- Defining and Ensuring Technical Standards are met - through the Infrastructure Working Group, and EUD Working Group
- Assisting with new client acquisition
- Working to assess new products and services and help bring them to market, including readiness of the Support Teams to provide the required on-going support
- Working with Clients to define their Strategic IT Plans and Budgets
Qualifications and Experience required by the Operations Director:
- Experience of managing a large team of IT Engineers
- Ability to formulate and implement appropriate communications and motivational strategies to run a diverse and growing IT team
- Experience working with Board Level Directors, Founders, Entrepreneurs or Owner-Managers
- Understanding of the balance between Exceptional IT Service Delivery and Commercial pressures to ensure Profitability Targets are achieved
- Experience in Key Account Management
- A strong technical background to enable the three competing work-type dynamics (projects, maintenance and break/fix) are correctly prioritised in day-to-day activities and to ensure the appropriate actions are taken in an emergency situation
Salary & Benefits
The Operations Director salary is negotiable and, commensurate with a role of this significance and seniority in the business.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Lorna Dane at the Dane Partnership, our retained HR & Recruitment partner - no agencies please.