Our client is in the market to appoint a Managing Director to lead their retail outlets across the region.
The Managing Director will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of the business line and the ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership and transitioning the business line from the project mode to an ongoing steady state operations mode.
- Translating the strategic business plans into well-defined operational plans to meet business objectives.
- Defining & implementing suitable performance management metrics & reporting structures to monitor performance against objectives.
- Setting the budgets for the coming year and executing the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the objective of setting up and launching the business line including the building of the team.
- Owning P&L for the business line and driving cost optimisation.
- Responsibility for the operations of the business; setting & ensuring standards of excellence and driving 'customerdelight’.
- Planning, building & nurturing the infrastructure, resources, leadership & processes for delivery of the annual plan.
- Talent acquisition, nurturing, mentoring & retention of staff.
- Overseeing the roll out of new stores across the region as well as optimising the performance of current stores.
To be successful in this role you are likely to come from a fashion background, preferably with experience in premium ranges. Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential.
- Fashion Buying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"