A world leading Logistics Services Business is recruiting an Operations Development Manager to join their Account Management team in Northamptonshire area, however, they are open to location.
The Operations Development Manager will Lead product development and growth off several key accounts and will work closely with the BD and Account Management community, driving the development of solutions and product to the customer.
As the Operations Development Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- provision of Subject Matter Expertise in support of awareness and sales to new and existing customers
- Lead significant / complex / strategic product sales Leadership and development of product sales support
- Lead the logistics solutions development, specification, roadmap, and continuous improvement activities
- pre-sales, collateral, cost models, solution templates, case studies, competitive positioning
- Develop and leverage constructive relationships within target accounts to gain access to key decision makers and establish coach network
- Continuously review business potential and identify potential business opportunities
- Conduct research meetings with the customers and leverage coach network to understand the customer's organization, requirements and business objectives
- Present solution proposal and business fit to decision makers, engage in negotiations and close the deal
The ideal Operations Development Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in developing warehousing and logistics solutions
- Logistics solutions design experience would be desirable
- A track record of successful customer relationship and account management
- Identifies potential changes and plans ahead to adjust goals and implementation plans accordingly
- Establishes clear, challenging and achievable targets; Champions continuous improvement and innovation; Inspires results and respects through empowerment, accountability, recognition and rewards
- Maintains effective relationships with customers; Develops, commercializes and delivers high quality/ innovative services and solutions
My client is amongst the world's elite logistics services providers and is driving ongoing growth both with new and existing accounts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job