This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• [Lead, manage, motivate and monitor performance, with a clear business focus, achieving a high level of customer satisfaction, in an efficient and effective manner
• Contribute to the overall effective management of the Directorate through active participation in the Directorate Management Team
• In conjunction with appropriate team managers prepare, deliver and report on relevant operational plans and/or policies to ensure the achievement of statutory requirements and Key Performance Targets in line with Corporate and Directorate priorities.
• Manage work programmes and allocated resources including overall responsibility for all operational budgets to ensure the achievement of agreed performance targets and standards.
• Ensure the development and maintenance of robust systems for the collection, monitoring and reporting of financial and service performance data and its timely production for the corporate management of the authority.
Ensure all statutory transport management (O licence) obligations are met as well as ensuring the vehicle fleet is efficiently and effectively managed.
• By overseeing the Office Manager, champion a positive customer experience by ensuring all inbound communications and customer feedback is dealt with in a prompt and professional manner and manage expectations in what can be a challenging customer environment.
• Take the lead in the letting and management of Operations-related contracts and the procurement of goods and services, ensuring adherence to the constitution and other requirements
As a highly organised, commercially focused, experienced and resilient professional you will have a proven track record of delivering commercial gain and delivering valuable quality services for customers. Reporting to the Director of Growth and Business Development, your excellent leadership, communication skills and keen eye for detail will ensure that you take the whole team with you to ensure we achieve our vision. This will include responsibility for profit and loss and KPI across the service.
Experience of working in an environment that demands the highest standards of health & safety and logistics management is essential as is a solid track record of delivery within a high-pressure environment.
Please contact email@example.com with your CV in Word.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job